Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Call to Arms

I haven’t been around much lately.  To be honest, not much exciting stuff has happened in baseball save the draft (which lacked a Strasburg or a Harper type guy for the number 1 slot) and coupled with the stresses of being a high school teacher close to final exam and Regents time, my time to post on here has been nothing.

Having said that, come next week I should have some more free time and am looking into getting some work done on the lineup analysis stuff like Foment has done with his rotation piece.  And this is where I need your help.  My plan is to look at the team ranking in avg/obp/slg, runs and HR, top performer and most in need of improvement, as well as outlook for the remainder of the season.  Is there anything else you guys that read this blog (except for HOF00) want to see in the analysis?  Leave ideas in the comments below.  I’ll try to do as much as possible, but if I don’t think I can work your idea into my analysis I won’t use it.  Apologies up front if I don’t use your idea, but I won’t be able to do everything.

Thanks everyone and let's hope for a good June.

No comments:

Post a Comment